What an immigration officer is looking for in addition to the documentation required will depend on whether your immigration is marriage-based, family-based or professionally based. Immigration and Naturalization Service INS is the name of a former division within the U.S. Note that a foreign citizen who marries a U.S. citizen outside the U.S. must apply for the K-3 visa in the country where the marriage took place, as its purpose is to allow entry to the United States. The rights of crime victims, witnesses or criminal suspects in the United States are primary established through the United

... Read more